- Need Support? Learn how to maximize your support experience with this Getting Support Guide.
- Stay up to date on the Dynatrace & Keynote network changes. Check out the Dynatrace Network Merger Communication for more information. Also, be sure to sign up for email notifications to receive updates on this initiative – just click Watch at the top of the page.
Introducing some exciting new and improved features in our Community including:
- Improved Community search
- New search results page has smart search filters to quickly refine results by product or content type
- Sort search results by relevance or modification date
- Redesigned Dynatrace Synthetic Support Home Page
- Search box pre-filters results to display only Dynatrace Synthetic content
- Support news & product announcements are now displayed at the top of the page
- New content delivery network (CDN) for better performance
- Faster Community sign-up process
For more details, see the Community Release Notes.
Check out our organized and proactive e-learning for Synthetic Monitoring in APM University. Easily keep track of your progress and test your knowledge in our simple and easy to use interface. Can’t find what you are looking for? Reach out to email@example.com and our experts will guide you in the right direction.
Dynatrace education subscriptions have taken off in 2016 with nearly 1,000 new members to APM University! Last week alone over 5,000 videos were streamed globally.
We are celebrating the first year of vSeries and we can’t be prouder! Over 500 attendees from all over the world have enjoyed our most comprehensive and efficient learning platform. Check out vSeries and the potential it has at kickstarting your knowledge of Dynatrace Synthetic Monitoring.
- The Digital Experience Report: Best of the Web 2016. Join us Tuesday March 29th at 1pm ET when Dynatrace will reveal who exceeded their peers in web performance, availability, and user experience in 2015. Register now!
- Did you miss our Ask the Expert session featuring Ben Rushlo, as he discussed key factors for building and maintaining a high performing web site? We have you covered. Check out the replay here.