- For many years we have offered a hardware-based Private Agent for customers needing to measure internal applications with an on-premise appliance. In Q4 this year we will start an Early Access Program (EAP) of a new software-based Private Agent for on-premise measurements, learn more here.
- As of September 8th, the user interface of the Dynatrace Portal is localized for Chinese and Japanese. These language options are available on the login page and on the Portal's user menu. See the Dynatrace Portal 2016 September Release Notes.
- Are you seeing performance issues in your Backbone tests? Use the Data Investigation Guide to diagnose and resolve the issues.
- Do you have test scripts that include interactions with Flash objects? Review the help page Recording and Playing Flash Objects to understand how the Windows Recorder handles these interactions.
Community Member of the Month (September, 2016)
We are very happy to announce that Steven L. is our September Community Member of the Month! Click here to read what Steven has to say about Dynatrace and the Dynatrace Community.
Enter the Dynamon Go contest to show off your Dynatrace Synthetic knowledge and win a $250 gift card in the process! Locate 5 Dynamon within the Dynatrace Synthetic Community pages using the provided clues. Click here for full contest details. The deadline is September 30th so don’t delay!
Optimize Each Digital Moment for Better Digital Experience
Register for this live webinar to join Andrew Gardner, Digital Experience expert at Dynatrace, for a demonstration of the newly updated Synthetic Monitoring portal. If you can't make it, no problem - register and we'll send you the playback!
- Over 2,100 Dynatrace Certified Associates! Getting the most out of Dynatrace can be achieved by attending our vILT sessions and demonstrating your capabilities through the Dynatrace Certifications. View our offerings here.
- Don’t forget to check the date on your certification that might be coming up for its 2-year renewal. Give yourself time to prepare to re-certify. Schedule your renewal certification today and get it on the calendar.
- Have you checked out vSeries lately? You may have gone through our popular vILT, but have you checked out our vHOT and vExpert areas? Using vHOT and vExpert is a great way to grow in specific capabilities around the Dynatrace Platform.
- We are now accepting custom content to be published on our next generation learning platform. Do you have a unique way of configuring Dynatrace with Docker? Want to show off how you integrate Dynatrace into your build pipeline? In our next release of Dynatrace University, your videos can be front and center for all of Dynatrace customers to enjoy and learn from. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!
Dynatrace Expert Services (DXS)
- Don’t miss the webinar: Three Tips to Deliver Fast Performance Across Mobile Web. Join Technical Strategist, Klaus Enzenhofer, and Web Developer, Stefan Baumgartner, on Wednesday, September 14th at 1:00 PM ET time for an informative webinar that will explain how mobile-friendly doesn’t always mean customer-friendly, when it comes to performance.
- Dynatrace’s Digital Performance Management (DPM) Xcelerator brings our master performance architects together with your APM resources and internal stakeholders to help you achieve your business goals and build your digital performance maturity. This service provides you with an in-depth analysis of your entire APM enterprise so that you can move from monitoring to real management. We’ll show you how different teams in your organization can work together for the same success. Find out more here.
To help you find answers faster, we're continuing to make improvements in the performance and usability of the Community's search: Have a suggestion on improving your Community experience? We'd love to hear from you in our Community Ideas forum!
Community Tips & Tricks
To help you find answers faster, we're continuing to make improvements in the performance and usability of the Community's search:
Have a suggestion on improving your Community experience? We'd love to hear from you in our Community Ideas forum!