Scripting Best Practices: Wait Action
Fine-tune your Windows Recorder scripts by using Wait actions to ensure that each event in your script has time to complete. See the Waits and Timeouts help page for guidelines on which type of Wait to use and information about the built-in timeouts for the Wait action.
Products to be Retired
- UTA (Universal Test Agent) Functionality Retirement from Dynatrace Synthetic Monitoring (July 6th)
- Retirement of Mobile-Firefox Support on Mobile Network from Dynatrace Synthetic Monitoring (August 31st)
Stay up to date on our Network Merger Information. Please be sure to take a few moments and click on the links below to read through the FAQs and schedules so you are aware of any upcoming maintenance windows. To get an email notification when the page is updates, click Watch at the top of the page.
What's New in Dynatrace Synthetic Monitoring Webinar
Did you miss our live interactive Synthetic Monitoring webinar on July 13th? We've got you covered - you can check out the recording here.
Learn about the exciting recent updates and new enhancements coming to the platform in July, including:
- Our new web-based recorder for easy scripting (already available)
- Our new retry on error capability (already available)
- Our easy-to-use custom dashboarding capabilities and our new Operational Summary dashboard with new and improved navigation and workflows
- A peek around the corner at some exciting new advancements in anomaly detection and diagnostics
- An update on our progress in the convergence with the Keynote platform
Mark Burns, Director of Product Management
Mark Eshelby, Product Manager
Paul Styles, Product Manager
James Farley, Product Manager
Peter Varhol, Product Manager and Community Evangelist
Alex Francouer, Product Manager
Karthik Chandramohan, Product Manager
Community Member of the Month (June 2016)
Please join us in recognizing the Dynatrace Community Member of the Month for June, Friederike T. Read about Friederike and her thoughts on community participation here.
- Learn how to increase your conversion rate with Dynatrace Synthetic Monitoring – Register for Synthetic Monitoring vILT!
- New “Using the Web Recorder” training now available here. Learn to create a test, edit a test, and use the other features of the new Web Recorder.
- Don’t see what you are looking for and want to submit your own video? Simply open a Support Ticket and attach your video with information on where you would like to see it on Dynatrace University.
Dynatrace Load: Dynatrace University has a new Dynatrace Load training module on the proxy recorder and Smart JMX.
Dynatrace in the News
- The World’s Top Online Retailers Trust Their Digital Experiences to Dynatrace
- How to Create a Culture of Digital Experience
- Digital Experience: Stages of Excellence