Early Access Program
Go to https://portaleap.dynatrace.com/ for a preview of new features and enhancements planned for the next release. This EAP feature was recently added to the EAP Portal:
- Drill down from the Error analysis page to the Test details page. This page displays metrics critical to the user experience. From the Test details, you can drill down to the enhanced Waterfall chart.
If you haven’t yet tried these EAP features, check them out now:
- Error analysis page – For a selected test or for all tests, identify patterns of availability errors, focus on tests that have errors, and view information that can help you troubleshoot and resolve performance problems. See the help page Error Analysis for details.
- Synthetic tile enhancements – You can filter the Details view of Synthetic tiles in custom dashboards, by Status (severity), Product (test type), and Browser. Click the Errors value for a test to drill down to the Error analysis page
- Folder management page – You can group your related tests into a folder for easy management. Use the new Folder management page to create folders and assign tests to them. See the help page Folder Management Page.
- Alert log UI enhancements – Icons next to the test name identify the test type and browser agent for each alert. The filter pane to the left of the alert list makes it easy to filter by test name, alert type, alert progression, and test type. For more details, see the help page Alert Logs.
- Custom dashboard enhancements – In the Details view of a chart tile, you can chart the data by a selected series, such as Contributor Groups, Region, ISP, or Step, corresponding to the Group By criteria in Interactive Charts.
Meet the Dynatrace Synthetic Support Team
Review the interviews to get to know your Dynatrace Synthetic support team members better:
Find Answers in the Knowledge Base
Do you need detailed information about a specific aspect of using the Dynatrace Portal? Look in the Dynatrace Synthetic Knowledge Base for advice and explanations from our Customer Support experts.
When you search the Dynatrace Synthetic Documentation, the search results include Knowledge Base articles that may answer your question.
Dynatrace Expert Services (DXS)
See how Dynatrace University uses the Digital Experience Center (DEC) to create the best customer experience for online learners in the latest version of the online educational platform. Watch these brief videos that show how Dynatrace technology and shared information break down traditional silos and put the customer first. Dynatrace Expert Services can show you how to have the same success right now. We’re ready to help.