Dynatrace vSeries is off to a great start this year! New vILT, vHOT, and vCafe sessions are continuously being added. If you haven’t checked out the vSeries page in APMU, be sure to do so. As always you can download the vSeries fact sheet to learn more. Here are a few new APMU offerings:
- Virtual Café (vCafé):
- vCafe with Andi Grabner and Klaus Enzenhofer: February 11, 8:00 am – 12:00 pm EST
- (Americas) vCafe with Ted Feyler: February 12, 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm EST
- (Americas) vCafe with Steve Trimbo: February 12, 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm EST
- Throughout March we’ll be kicking off a key initiative to begin merging the Keynote and Dynatrace networks. This opportunity will provide a larger and more diverse network of Internet backbone locations as well as an upgraded infrastructure. Check out the links below for a rolling maintenance schedule in the Dynatrace Community, with details for each location move. Please be sure to take a few moments and click on the links below to read through the FAQs and schedules so you are aware of any upcoming maintenance windows. To get an email notification when the page updates, click Watch at the top of the page.
- Dynatrace Synthetic Network Merger Information
- Keynote by Dynatrace Network Merger Information
- An Early Access Program for new versions of Chrome and Firefox is now available for the Dynatrace Synthetic Monitoring platform! For more information, visit the Community for Chrome EAP or Firefox EAP.
- Dynatrace Synthetic customers who use UTA (Universal Test Agent) technology need to consult the UTA Retirement page for information on how platform modernization will impact their use of UTA this year and how to convert UTA tests into more accurate and representative Browser Agent (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox) tests.
Blogs & eBooks
- Reflecting on the 2015 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Application Performance Monitoring (APM)
- Need to better understand customer web and mobile experience – end-to-end? Learn more about Dynatrace Digital Performance Insights here.
- Check out the new Ask the Expert webinar series, brought to you by our Customer Success Team. Join us for our first session featuring Ben Rushlo - Vice President of Synthetic and UEM Services, as he discusses the key factors in building a high-performing web site. Register here.
- Don’t miss our regular Online Performance Clinics with live Q&A sessions, check out when our next scheduled event will be here.
- Network and interact with fellow Dynatrace users and experts to discuss the latest releases and APM best practices that you can begin using today. Check out our User Group schedule here to see if there is one near you!
Dynatrace In the News
- IT Business Edge highlights our Synthetic Load Testing Tool.
- eWeek discusses the debut of our Solution Suite for Mobile App Readiness.