In July, Dynatrace received SOC 2 Type II certification, our highest security certification ever. Type II certification is verification of our security policies and practices by an independent auditor. For information about the security mechanisms in the Dynatrace Synthetic Monitoring platform, see Synthetic Monitoring Security in our documentation.
New Configurable Reports
The July 2016 release features two new reports, Test Configuration Summary and Test Configuration Detail. These reports list all the tests in your account and provide configuration information for each test, plus the XF points consumed by each test. For more information about these new reports, see the help page Reports.
Community Member of the Month (August, 2016)
Please join us in recognizing the Dynatrace Community Member of the Month for August, Marsh J. Read about Marsh and his thoughts on community participation here.
Dynatrace Synthetic Monitoring July Release
Klaus Enzenhofer examines the effect of ad-blocking technology on the customer experience around the world.
David Jones likens finding and diagnosing performance issues to playing a round of Pokemon Go.
- The ChatOps Approach to Software Delivery
- Winter Holiday in July: How Amazon Preps its Retail Site Performance for Prime Day
- Dynatrace Synthetic Monitoring Retry on Error
- Learn how to simulate business critical customer journeys, monitor critical workflows, and playback scripted transactions from a selection of 5,000 mobile device profiles in Dynatrace University!
- Ensure that your web application is available and performs well across 5 continents to meet your SLAs. Attend a Synthetic Monitoring Virtual Instructor-Led Training (vILT) and get started now. Want to arrange a private vILT for your team, please reach out to Dynatrace University to discuss pricing options.
Dynatrace Expert Services (DXS)
Synthetic/UEM Managed Services Insights Packages include combinations of script creation, measurement management, daily reporting, daily triage, monthly trend analysis, insight reports, competitive studies and quarterly performance management reviews delivered using a team of highly experienced performance and product experts. See how they can help you.